Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Va...@lntinfotech.com on 2002/04/07 15:37:55 UTC

boolean value

Hi,

    I am facing a major problem when i tried to print a boolean value. I
have a data class which has 3 member variables (String,String, boolean).

When i send the data object to the template. The String gets printed
whereas in the case of boolean it just displays the vm line.

Is there any way to print the boolean value in the template.

Thanks

Regards
Vanitha

Re: boolean value

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 4/7/02 9:37 AM, "Vanitha.S@lntinfotech.com" <Va...@lntinfotech.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am facing a major problem when i tried to print a boolean value. I
> have a data class which has 3 member variables (String,String, boolean).
>
> When i send the data object to the template. The String gets printed
> whereas in the case of boolean it just displays the vm line.
>
> Is there any way to print the boolean value in the template.

What does the class look like?

System and Software Consulting
"We will be judged not by the monuments we build, but by the monuments we
destroy" - Ada Louise Huxtable