Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Teh Noranis Mohd Aris <te...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/12 10:15:48 UTC

Applet to JSP communication

Dear all,

  How can my applet communicate with JSP using POST and GET? I have an applet with a Save button to save data in a file at Apache Tomcat server. The applet also contain JTextField to input the file name and JTextArea to input the text to be saved. How can the applet and JSP communicate? Can anyone please e-mail me the source code? Thank you so much.

  Yours Sincerely,
  TEH NORANIS

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Re: Applet to JSP communication

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Use common-httpclient in you applet to do GET/POST operation from inside
the applet. Server side, all you need is a servlet or JSP that
understand the requests from your applet.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

En l'instant précis du 02/12/07 10:15, Teh Noranis Mohd Aris s'exprimait
en ces termes: