Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Ilya Kharmatsky <il...@mainsoft.com> on 2005/01/09 14:34:55 UTC

Circullar References redirect - a bug?

Hi, All!

I'm not sure if it "design issue" or the real bug.

I have following scenario - the server generates redirect to the page itself
with parameters included in url = something like:
./my_test.jsp?invk=XXX

where XXX will be changed each request.

In this scenario HttpClientParams.ALLOW_CIRCULAR_REFERENCES parameter -
has no effect (since in saved repository in HttpMethodDirector - will be
saved uri(s)
without queryString, and each redirect will be checked uri with
queryString).

For my opinion this is a bug, since circular reference shouldn't count
parameters of request.

Ilya.

Re: Circullar References redirect - a bug?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Ilya,

This is clearly a bug. Please file a bug report with Bugzilla

Cheers,

Oleg