Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <J....@bton.ac.uk> on 2000/05/05 15:45:14 UTC

Re: problems configuring cocoon 1.7.2 to read properties parameter - help!

Kowshik,
I had found that problem before, make sure that you have define
TOMCAT_HOME variable in your system, if could be that tomcat define
TOMCAT_HOME as ../ so if you want to access get the Cocoon properties
files you need to access using

<param-name>properties</param-name>
<param-value>
../webapps/myclass/WEB-INF/cocoon.properties
</param-value>

this is because if the interpreter starts under the TOMCAT_HOME/bin need
to .. in order to access the cocoon.properties file.

I hope this helps

Juan