Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Mandar Rahurkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/03 19:07:12 UTC

Large Scale Language Models

Hi, All,
I was wondering if there has been an initiative to implement large
scale language models using hadoop. If not and if there is sufficient
interest, I would be interested in adding that functionality.

regards,
Mandar

Re: Large Scale Language Models

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Miles Osborne and Chris Dyer have worked on this separately.

Hopefully Miles is listening.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve