Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2008/04/14 19:40:16 UTC

Kama request

Would the Incubator PMC be kind enough to grant me sufficient karma in
preparation for bringing code contributions through the IP Process into
the Harmony project.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Kama request

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>
>> Would the Incubator PMC be kind enough to grant me sufficient karma in
>> preparation for bringing code contributions through the IP Process into
>> the Harmony project.
>
> All PMC Chairs already have write access to the Incubator site for this
> specific purpose.  What problem are you having, or did you just assume that
> something needed to be done?

Haven't tried it yet, just preparing based on what I read on the site.

Thanks for the response.
Tim

RE: Kama request

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Tim Ellison wrote:

> Would the Incubator PMC be kind enough to grant me sufficient karma in
> preparation for bringing code contributions through the IP Process into
> the Harmony project.

All PMC Chairs already have write access to the Incubator site for this
specific purpose.  What problem are you having, or did you just assume that
something needed to be done?

	--- Noel