Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/25 17:09:00 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 (2nd attempt)

One more patch needs to go in. I will only cut a new release over the
weekend. If there are any other patches you want to go in, please commit
then by Sat.

Thanks,
Hadrian

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 (2nd attempt)

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
The STOMP tests passed on the trunk.  Ran into another problem which I
believe is being discussed in the 5.11 release thread.  I'll see if I can
find what's different in the stop tests.

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 (2nd attempt)

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
I ran a build without tests no problem.  Running unit tests, I am seeing
problems with Stomp tests.

Right now, I'm re-running the build against the trunk to see if the same
errors occur.

Honestly, I am so used to being in the habit of building without tests in
ActiveMQ because of inconsistent results and excessive test time.