Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Joe Grist <jo...@andersonmorgan.com.au> on 2005/06/07 02:11:17 UTC

Kupu in Ie

All this discussion on the list re. Windows has made me think of
something...

In Internet Explorer, my customers can't use the Kupu editor, as all the
buttons are missing, except the "Power Off" button and the heading style
selector.  They have to install Firefox to use Lenya.

Does anybody else see this or is it just me?

Would't want this to be missed for future versions, if there is some kind of
problem.

Joe Grist
Anderson Morgan Consulting Pty Ltd
PO Box 141 New Town 7008
6278 3387 / 0400 887 081
Joeg -at- andersonmorgan.com.au / www.andersonmorgan.com.au

Re: Kupu in Ie

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Joe Grist wrote:

>  - Doesn't seem to be in Bugzilla
>  - Noted in Windows standalone installer v1.2.2, Unix source release 1.2.2,
> Unix source release 1.2.3
>
> Note that I'm not sure that my rollout of 1.2.3 worked right as all my pubs
> still report they are version 1.2.2.  I just deployed them as-is by using
> "build.sh install-pub" on 1.2.3. I'm hoping this means that under the hood
> somewhere they have become 1.2.3 pubs and are using the latest version of
> Kupu :)

the kupu lenya integration definitely needs more eyes. the integration
sis far from complete, and a lot of things could be improved. check
bugzilla for a list of reported issues

RE: Kupu in Ie

Posted by Joe Grist <jo...@andersonmorgan.com.au>.

Re: Kupu in Ie