Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/05/07 18:48:40 UTC

Oops (sorry)

Karl and I branched a few moments ago and accidentally forgot to
disable to the commit mailer.  Brace yourselves for 8-10 megs of
badness (I'm estimating).

However, this has sufficiently annoyed us that we are *right now*
fixing the behavior of svn_repos_dir_delta and related users thereof
so that this crap doesn't happen ever again.

Sorry.

Love,
C-Mike & Karl.

Re: Oops (sorry)

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
cmpilato@collab.net wrote:

>Karl and I branched a few moments ago and accidentally forgot to
>disable to the commit mailer.  Brace yourselves for 8-10 megs of
>badness (I'm estimating).
>
>However, this has sufficiently annoyed us that we are *right now*
>fixing the behavior of svn_repos_dir_delta and related users thereof
>so that this crap doesn't happen ever again.

You mean, like make it grok the copy history? That'd be nice, yes. I was
thinking about creating a branch for the delta combiner, then remembered
just in time. :-)