Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bhaskar Roy <bh...@chikpea.com> on 2008/06/04 05:48:19 UTC

PSML refresh

Hi All,

I have an major issue with PSML, like one PSML shows a data list from table
and other portlet in other PSML add new data to that list, but I come back
to the previous PSML page, the data is not refreshed, it seems the page is
displayed from cache.

So I am seeing old list, unless logging out and login again.

Thanks in advance!
Bhaskar

Re: PSML refresh

Posted by Bhaskar Roy <bh...@chikpea.com>.