Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ajay Joshi <aj...@modeldriven.com> on 2007/08/20 17:48:25 UTC

[axis2].1.3 ADB exception

I am getting Missing class: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException
whiling using axis2 from Eclipse and OC4J environment.

I have included all .jars from C:\axis2-1.3\lib in my classpath but
still I could not find any org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException
from Eclipse search window.

do I need to setup ADB separately?

I was able to test C:\axis2-1.3\samples\databinding locally.

Earlier I generated web-service client using C:\axis2-1.3\bin>wsdl2java
-t -uri my.wsdl successfully using my XSD(s).

Please let me know how to get and use axis2 databinding package.

Regards,

Ajay