Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by asimmalik <as...@riskfocusinc.com> on 2008/12/03 05:07:28 UTC

Cleaning cache in ivy standalone mode

Hi,

I am calling ivy from NAnt using the exec command. How can i clean the
cache? There is no cleancache option in standalone mode. The cleancache ant
command is equivalent to:

<delete dir="${ivy.cache.dir}" />

Anyone have any idead how can i load the  'ivy.cache.dir' property, so that
i can call clean the cache?

Asim

Re: Cleaning cache in ivy standalone mode

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
You could create a JIRA ticket requesting a cleancache option in standalone mode.

As a workaround for your problem maybe you could pass a cache directory of your choice to Ivy with the "cache" option.
I'm sure there is a possibility in NAnt to delete that directory?

Maarten