Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Simone Bordin <si...@spaziozerouno.it> on 2008/02/21 17:53:44 UTC

Memory leak in WSDL2C client code

Hi,
i'm using axis2c 1.2 and the axis2java nigthly build.
With valgrind i have found some memory leak in client generated with
WSDL2C tool.
Is this a known issue?

The main problem is that some leaks are singalled in the the axis2c-1.2
library too.

Will this problem fixed in the 1.3 version?

Thanx,
simone

--

simone bordin
developer

spazio zerouno spa <http://www.spaziozerouno.it>
via brescia 47 - 20063 cernusco s/n (mi)
Tel. +39.02927314.1
Fax. +39.02927314.211

Re: Memory leak in WSDL2C client code

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Simone,
Could you please raise a Jira for that.I'll have a look in to that.We
are doing fixes these days so haven't check with memory leaks.Hope to do
it ASAP.

Regs
lahiru

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Simone,

We believe that we should have fixed most of the leaks that appeared to
exist on 1.2.0, but, I can't guarantee a 100% leak free distribution. This
is mainly because of the features we add per release. However, there are
no major leaks that grow exponentially in time and would bring your system
to a halt gradually.

However, you can always contribute to the project either by pointing out
such leaks or proposing fixes for those on the AXIS2/C JIRA, which can be
found at [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

Regards,
Senaka