Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/07 13:17:46 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 4.6.0 ?

Hi All,
any update about the plan for releasing servicemix 4.6.0?

Thank you,
Cristiano

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,
actually I'm busy in my spare time but if I get some free time after the
next two weeks I'll try to help and support.

Thank you for the update!

Cristiano

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Cristiano,