Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 21:39:46 UTC

GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)

Hi All,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I
have been a proud contributor to open source products. I have achieved GSoC
2015 for OpenMRS organization (Support Laboratory Data Exchange with
FHIR)[1]. I have completed my internship at *WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd*(Open
source middleware company). I am passionate about Computer Science and I
have a solid interest in open
source developments.

I am interested in the $subject. I went through the issue on Jira and
Bugzilla and got a brief understanding of the implementation.

Can anyone kindly give me further guidance on procedures for the project?
Your admirable information is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards,

*Milan Karunarathne*
Undergraduate
BSc. Information Technology
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

https://www.linkedin.com/in/milankarunarathne/
https://github.com/milankarunarathne
https://twitter.com/hasithamilan
[1] https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2015/orgs/openmr
s/projects/milankarunarathne.html

Re: GSoC2018 - COMDEV-217 (AJP client library and command line tools)

Posted by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your interesting and valuable response.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Milan,

Posted by Milan Karunarathne <mh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.