Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Lars Vogelgesang <vo...@rumms.uni-mannheim.de> on 2001/04/21 10:45:10 UTC

UpdateAccount.java ???

Hi there!
I' ve got an problem with the "UpdateAccount"-action...
When I choose 'Update Account' on the TopNavigation-bar,
I get to the 'Update Account'-page.
There I change for example my password. The UpdateAccount-
action notices that I want to change my password and
therefore changes my password-entry
(at least I think so:
when I choose 'Update account' again, I see my true (new) password.
(I added a "System.out.println ("tds.getRecord(): " + rec );"-line
to the UpdateAccount.java-code)).
But when I logout and login again, the old password is active again.
Somehow the password is set back during the logout-action (I think).
It's the same with changing the name or email-adress.

Has someone encountered the same problem or/and knows and solution?

Greeting and Thanks,
Lars

P.S. I inserted the authentication-entry to TURBINE_ROLES and
     changed the user-id-line in SendConfirmationEmail.java to
     "userid = new Integer
(((TurbineUser)data.getUser()).getIdAsInt());"
     Everything works fine, I use James as MailServer and I receive
    the confirmation key, when changing the email-adress or creating
    a new user.

--
Lars Vogelgesang