Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tobias Wehrum <Le...@dragonlab.de> on 2008/01/04 15:45:36 UTC

[T5] Problem while testing with AbstractIntegrationTestSuite

Hi there,

I seem to have a basic problem with testing with the
AbstractIntegrationTestSuite. While it starts up and runs the test, said
test always fails because no matter which URL I open, the source is always
- a blank page.

My testing file looks like this:
package org.apache.tapestry.tutorial;

import org.apache.tapestry.test.AbstractIntegrationTestSuite;
import org.testng.annotations.Test;

public class TestTesting extends AbstractIntegrationTestSuite
{
    public TestTesting()
    {
        super("src/main/webapp");
    }

    @Test
    public void testSomething() throws Exception
    {
        open(BASE_URL);
        assertTextPresent("Hauptseite");
        clickAndWait("pagelink");
        assertTextPresent("Create New Address");
    }
}

My webdefault.xml in src/test/conf:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app
      <web-app>
          <display-name>tapestry-tutorial1 Tapestry 5
Application</display-name>
          <context-param>
              <!-- The only significant configuration for Tapestry 5,
this informs Tapestry
                   of where to look for pages, components and mixins. -->
              <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
              <param-value>org.apache.tapestry.tutorial</param-value>
          </context-param>
          <filter>
              <filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
          </filter>
          <filter-mapping>
              <filter-name>app</filter-name>
              <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
          </filter-mapping>
      </web-app>
(If anybody know how I can specify another path and name for the xml,
e.g. "src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml", I would be very grateful.)

My tapestry pages are at org.apache.tapestry.tutorial.pages

Did I miss any piece of configuration I have to do? Or is there any
special URL I have to call open with? I tried everything I could think
of, however with unchanged result.

Thanks in advance,
Tobias