Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Chad Walters <ch...@powerset.com> on 2008/07/17 21:22:59 UTC

New Thrift logo ideas...

One of Powerset's UI designers, Ian Collins (cc'd here) has graciously
volunteered to work on a new logo for Thrift.

If you have any ideas, send them here and cc Ian. If we're lucky, he'll make
a couple logos and we can vote on them.

By way of qualifications... Ian made the HBase logo too:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop-data/attachments/Hbase/attachments/hbase_logo_
med.gif

Chad

RE: New Thrift logo ideas...

Posted by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com>.
Haha, yeah I know.

Actually I do have one, but I just happened to be on the wrong computer
at the time. Let that be a testament to my dedication (to something).

Posted by Chris Goffinet <go...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Someone needs to get you a copy of Photoshop man ;-)

RE: New Thrift logo ideas...