Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2022/09/06 02:57:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] Improvements on the release process

Hi all,

I'm working on 2.8.4 release recently. When I followed the release
process, I found many steps are outdated so that I turned to the
previous release managers for help frequently. Since the release
process is now in the codebase [1], I opened a PR for some
improvements on it. [2]

PTAL especially if you have been a release manager before.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/mv1to079cznkxdldrpoq5518l2ozl5kr
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17470

Thanks,
Yunze

Re: [DISCUSS] Improvements on the release process

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi, Michael and Haiting,

Thanks for your suggestions, I’ve updated the PR, PTAL.

Thanks,
Yunze

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Good point, Michael.