Posted to users@maven.apache.org by johnny989 <jo...@uhc.com> on 2011/04/13 15:44:45 UTC

read password protected zip

Is there a package in Maven that can open/read password protected (non AES)
large (4GB+) zip files?
I've searched through the repository but I wasn't able to find one.

I know there are other commercial options external to maven but my team
needs a solution soon and we have access to maven already.

Thanks!

Re: read password protected zip

Posted by johnny989 <jo...@uhc.com>.
Yes - zip4j works perfectly but we ran into problems because it must be
authorized by the company first :(

I have contacted the developer to see if he would add it - It seems like he
will but just a matter of time.

Re: read password protected zip

Posted by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr>.
> I don't think so, Stackoverflow question  is self explaining:
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/166340/write-a-password-protected-zip-file-in-java

Have you seen the answer talking about zip4j? I haven't tested it but it seems
it is 100% Java and Apache 2.0 license. It is probably not on central but can be
added to your internal repo.

http://www.lingala.net/zip4j/

Regards,

Julie