Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Haijiao <18...@163.com> on 2017/04/08 04:49:15 UTC

[4.10] VPN disconnected while network changes taken

Hi,

We built and tested the ACS 4.10 from the latest master (Apr.7, 2017)

Our environment is,
- ACS: 4.10.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- Management Server: Centos7.2 1151
- Host: Centos7.2 1151
- System VM: systemvm64template-master-4.10.0-kvm.qcow2.bz2
- Network: Isolated Network
- Network Offering: Offering for Isolated networks with Source Nat service enabled

We can successfully setup VPN and it works as expected.  However,  once we take any network changes below, the VPN connnection will be immediately disconnected.

- Update firewall rules (add/change)
- Update port fowarding
- Update LB
- Add one more VPN account

Is there some configuration we missed ?  Or it's due to the new VPN component (StrongSWAN) introcuced in 4.10 ?

Thanks in advance !

Re:Re: [4.10] VPN disconnected while network changes taken

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.
Sure, Karuturi

Logged a bug in Jira,  thanks!

CLOUDSTACK-9878 Remote Access VPN that losing connection when new network configs are introduced

在2017年04月14 13时14分, "Rajani Karuturi"<ra...@apache.org>写道:

Hi Haijiao,

Thanks for testing. Can you log a bug for this please? It can be
a blocker for 4.10.

@Will,

Did you get a chance to take a look at this issue?

Thanks,

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On April 12, 2017 at 7:12 AM, Will Stevens
(wstevens@cloudops.com) wrote:

Thanks, I will have a look.

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Haijiao <18...@163.com>
wrote:

HI, Will
It's a Remote Access VPN that losing connection while new
network configs
introduced.
Thanks !

在2017年04月12 02时26分, "Will Stevens"<ws...@cloudops.com>写道:

Is this a Site-to-Site VPN connection or the Remote Access VPN
that is

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks, I will have a look.

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.