Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/04/01 16:38:51 UTC

Re: ./configure --enable-ssl

Hi,

  You can find the openssl rpms in the following rpm packages link.

 www.rpmfind.com.

Sann Maung <ya...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

I just installed the Fedora 5 and when I installed the
httpd 2.2.0 with configure ssl, I am also facing the
same problem.

Is it possible to let us know which rpms should be
installed?

For the moment, I take out the ssl and the
installation of httpd continues smoothly.

rgds,

--- Hadraba Petr  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using OpenSSL and have no problems...
>
> PETR
>

> On 3/31/06, Indraveni  wrote:
> > Hi friends,
> >
> >    If we are giving the apcahe configuration
> command as ./configure --enable-ssl then which ssl
> packages does the system require.
> >
> >  ssl support
> >
> >  since I am facingan error saying no ssl modules
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> >  Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
> > Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your
> buddies all the time.

"Defeat the defeat before the defeat defeats you"

 Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.