Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexandr Shapkin <as...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 22:12:12 UTC

Re: ignite-spark3.2-ext release

Hi Ivan,

I’d like to help with that. Is all release-related information described in the DEVNOTES?

I suppose there has not been any progress on the release since your initial message, correct?

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,

Sounds good, I’m going to create the branches and start the process.

Could you please elaborate about what changes in DEVNOTES you are taking about?

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Folks,

Posted by Ivan Gagarkin <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexandr,