Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/10 10:53:14 UTC

cleaning up the sugarCRM plugins

Hi Eugen,

which of those tree's in the SVN about the SugarCRM plugin are active?
I see 3 plugins versions in the plugin folder.
Could you delete those that are not in use?

Thanks!
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: cleaning up the sugarCRM plugins

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK
I forgot about all these licensing issues all the time :) sorry

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: cleaning up the sugarCRM plugins