Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 13:23:38 UTC

How to display the code in my branch without merge changes?

My goal is to get svn to show the current version of my code,  without the
merged changes added from trunk.

I've tried a lot of different approaches by now (as advertised in svn help
diff), but nothing seems to do the trick.

thanks for any advice,

Gabriela

Re: How to display the code in my branch without merge changes?

Posted by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com>.
On 15/10/13 15:14, Andrew Reedick wrote:

> [...]
Many thanks to everyone for the help,

svn diff ^/subversion/trunk@1531612
^/subversion/branches/invoke-diff-cmd-feature

finally hit the spot! :)

Posted by Andrew Reedick <An...@cbeyond.net>.

Posted by Alfred Perlstein <br...@mu.org>.

--
Alfred Perlstein

Re: How to display the code in my branch without merge changes?

Posted by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com>.