Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Jörg Domaschka <jo...@uni-ulm.de> on 2013/06/17 16:48:19 UTC

Where to submit bugs to?

Hi,

can anybody tell me where I can submit jclouds bugs to or whether this
is possible at all without being a contributor? I wasn't able to find
any location for that at all.

in particular, I am looking for a place to drop problems that came up
working with the floating-ip functionality of the openstack provider.

Thanks.
  Jörg

--
Jörg Domaschka
University of Ulm

Re: Where to submit bugs to?

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörg,

You can send bugs to our Jira [1]. We still have a pending task to
write the "How to contribute" guide, but it has not changed
significantly from how we did that before. You can just open a pull
request in the Github repositories [1] referencing the corresponding
Jira and we'll merge it after the review.

HTH,

Ignasi

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS
[2] https://github.com/jclouds