Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@etf.bg.ac.rs> on 2009/08/12 17:02:07 UTC

Filtering webapp resources

Hi all,

I'm trying to filter webapp resources (*.jspx). I guess, the intended
way of doing this is using maven-war-plugin, but due to bug MWAR-164[1],
my UTF-8 files get messed up.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to do it manually.

I try to use maven-antrun-plugin to run replaceregexp on folder
target/ROOT/.

But, if I specify "prepare-package" phase, I get an error since webapp
resources are not copied yet. OTOH, if I use "package" phase, filtering
is done after the packaging is complete leaving target/ROOT/ filtered
but ROOT.war:target/ROOT/ unfiltered.

Is there a way to call ant task at the right moment - after copying
webapp resources but before packaging WAR file?

Regards,
Ognjen

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-164