Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 22:20:49 UTC

Common JS - Android Network bug

Hey,

The current version of common JS has a bug where
navigator.network.connection.type is always undefined and the
online/offline events never fire. I have a fix for it here:

https://github.com/macdonst/callback-js/commit/32d2426aac7d468f59036ecff35b15810071a34d

but that will probably break BlackBerry. We need to come together on a
common way to do this before we release 1.5. I will talk to Becky and Drew
about it but I just wanted other to know there is a problem.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Common JS - Android Network bug

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Thankee!

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
InterestingÅ

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks Drew. If there are any smallish tasks that you need done on the
bb, feel free to assign them to me. I'm just getting warmed up on the
platform and having a few small tasks would help.

--
Timothy Kim

Re: Common JS - Android Network bug

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Drew.

And yeah: what Drew said. Work on a branch if we are not shipping it. I am
doing the same with iOS and BlackBerry. I did the same with Android.

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.