Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 14:29:16 UTC

[4.2] Feature resolver when no name space are defined?

Hi

Im wondering what happens if a feature file with no name space are
processed?

like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<features name="TDCNetdesign_Wallboard" version="3.0.0-RC-12-SNAPSHOT">
..
</features>

I am expiriencing a lot of component restarts when installing features from
the file.

Theres also a couple of features that have prerequite attribute feature..
Not sure if this impacts someting?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: [4.2] Feature resolver when no name space are defined?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Nino,

First, you should have a warning in the log. Then, on Karaf 4.2.x, it
assumes 1.5.0 xmlns (with all the features resolver features involved).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré