Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lenny Sorey <lr...@fatdot.com> on 2003/12/18 05:05:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 Virtualhost with Tomcat

I have two  Apache 2.0.48 / Tomcat 4.1.29 where I have
both servers running with JK/2 connector.

The server is a W2K server (No IIS)

I can bring up both local Tomcat sites respectively with the following:

http://localhost/thegoodsite

and

http://localhost/therealgoodsite

Both websites will share the same IP address.

My webapp are located in the following directories

D:\java\Tomcat41\webapps\thegoodsite

D:\java\Tomcat41\webapps\therealgoodsite

My question is how do I define the DocumentRoot
reference in each VirtualHost section and do I need to reference
JKMOUNT for each VirtualHost?

I don't have any html's in Apache. Nothing but all jsp's
in Tomcat webapps

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lenny Sorey

NameVirtualHost 172.20.30.40