Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/05 12:44:10 UTC

[status] m1.1 beta 2

Hi all,

	This week end we launched some votes to release the following plugins and include them in maven 1.1 beta 2 :
	- JDIFF
	- PDF
	- XDOC

	Is there someone else who want to release plugins for this version ?

	For the core 1.1-beta2 we have actually 38 opened issues.
	I'll try to take a look at them but if there's any other volunteer !!

	We would like to release it this week if possible.

	Thanks

Arnaud

Re: [status] m1.1 beta 2

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just published the new releases for the plugins pdf, faq and xdoc.

We have only few votes but I'll not be able to release it tomorrow and we
put a deadline at tonight.

Arnaud

Re: [status] m1.1 beta 2

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.