Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/14 15:22:06 UTC

[OT] properties file editor , or plugin for eclipse 3.1.1

Hi
Is there a good properties file editor as plugin for
eclipse,
This properties file editor must be able edit at the
same time properties files for different locale, for
example
if i add a property to my.properties, then it must be
able to add it my_fr.properties, my_ru.properties etc
Also if possible highlight missing properties , and
syn property files
Ashish

Re: [OT] properties file editor , or plugin for eclipse 3.1.1

Posted by Danny Lee <ha...@yahoo.de>.
yeap, "ResourceBundle Editor".
Plugin 4 Eclipse

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-rbe