Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by pradnya jadhav <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/02 23:57:36 UTC

how to configure jax-rpc handler using client-config.wsdd

Hi,

I have a stand alone RAX-RPC static stub client. I have to configure a
JAX-RPC handler for this client using client-config.wsdd file.

I read somewhere that to configure JAX-RPC Handler we need to use the
handlerChain element as follows
    <handlerChains>
         <chain runAt="client" >
             <handler className="com.pdj.client.ClientHandler1"/>
         </chain>
   </handlerChains>

When I run using above entry n my client-config.wsdd, Axix (1.1) is not able
to recognize the handler.

Can somebody help me with the configuration for a JAX-RPC handler on the
client?

Thanks,
pdj

Get the best deals. Electronics, Mobiles, Jewellery…..!
http://ads2.baazee.com/cgi-bin/banners/redirect.pl?id=1124 Click Here!