Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sudhakar G <Su...@mindtree.com> on 2004/03/12 16:11:18 UTC

Problem while accessing modules via multiple struts config files

Hi All,
        I have multiple config file for a ActionServlet to support different
modules.I have configured in web.xml as follows.Then I created a jsp under
the app root to which as the content as follows,when I try to click the link
present in the JSP It shows Request URI not found.Can any one help me out to
solve the problem.

web.xml:
	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

		<init-param>
			<param-name>config</param-name>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>config/prg</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-prg-config.xml</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>config/home</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-home-config.xml</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>debug</param-name>
			<param-value>2</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>detail</param-name>
			<param-value>2</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>validate</param-name>
			<param-value>true</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
	</servlet>

Jsp Content:

Thanks & Regards

Sudhakar
Mindtree Consulting Private Ltd.
Bangalore.

Quote:-
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
--Albert Einstein

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.