Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com> on 2007/09/14 14:17:21 UTC

Re: [wsf-php-user] Re: [RAMPART / WSF PHP ] [ Files Included ]

Hi Shams,
We tried your sample with your keys. There is a failure in the client
side. According to the log, the client's private key is not valid. May
be it's corrupted during the conversion.
Also I tried a simple openssl command to sign.

openssl dgst -sha1  -sign clientkey.pem  -out mytextfile.sha1 mytextfile

Again your key failed, where this worked for other private keys  I have.
So there is no point of worrying about security policies. Can you try to
use the sample key/certificate pairs[1] available in the samples. You
can easily import them into the java key store using the keytool[2].
Cheers,
Kaushalye
[1]wsf-php-1.0.0/samples/security/keys
[2]http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/keytool.html

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

You can try the following as a solution for your private key to be used
with the php client (assuming that you are trying to extract the private
key from a java keystore).

We have a small app hosted here : [1] to explore a given keystore.

You can upload a java keystore and then extract the required private key.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://ww2.wso2.org:12080/kse/