Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark-E <me...@hbs.edu> on 2008/04/24 15:56:52 UTC

code location for junit and cobetura plugins

Hi,
   I have several projects that I currently build with maven. I want to
start using the junit and cobertura plugins however the junit code does not
live under the src folder. It is in <project>/test.

Is there a parameter that I can set that tells maven the location to look in
for the junti code, for example, ${basedir}/tests, for both these plugins?

I have seen the one in the cobertura plugin but I think it assumes the junit
code lives under the src folder <pattern>.

I would perfer not to move the code or to try and use an ant task to
relocate it during the build if I can set the location with a simple
parameter.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: code location for junit and cobetura plugins

Posted by Mark-E <me...@hbs.edu>.
Hi Salvador,
   Thanks, I will give that a try.

Mark