Posted to builds@apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2013/08/08 04:00:37 UTC

SSL proxy in front of vmbuild (Continuum)

Hi,

I've wanted to put some SSL on the front of vmbuild for a while, and was prodded by INFRA-6532.

While vmbuild is fine for the VM, I'm not particularly attached to "vmbuild" as the service name. Is there an appropriate hostname we can use on an existing SSL proxy?

Note that while it can be changed, the app is currently hosted at /continuum on the VM.

Some thoughts:
- https://ci.apache.org/continuum/... (if it can safely coexist with buildbot, but not sure where that domain points)
- https://continuum-ci.apache.org/... (follows the pattern used for archiva-repository)
- others?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter   @brettporter
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/

RE: SSL proxy in front of vmbuild (Continuum)

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
I'd go with continuum-ci.a.o for ease.

Gav...

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@porterclan.net>.