Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Saurabh Gupta <sa...@ubs.com> on 2006/04/11 17:23:42 UTC

Re: Strange combination of and produces text to disappear when page breaks

Hi Chris,
is the fop beta same as fop alpha. i am also getting above problem. content is
not displayed on page break. I tried with fop alpha but looks like not fixed
saurabh

Re: Strange combination of and produces text to disappear when page breaks

Posted by je...@atol.si.
I can tell you that I tested exact same input that was troubling me in
0.20.5 (disappearing text on page
break) also in fop trunk and the pdf was generated as should.

Jelka

Saurabh Gupta <sa...@ubs.com>
Sent by: news <ne...@sea.gmane.org>
11.04.2006 17:23
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Strange combination of <fo:inline> and <fo:block> produces text to