Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael Jennings <mi...@southgatesoftware.com> on 2002/06/04 19:02:07 UTC

Re: SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds': a ssuming fresh start

Are all of your permissions ok? If you are on Unix maybe try
doing a chmod -R 777 * (I think) on your web-apps root dir
to open up the permissions completely, then if it works
try reducing the permissions again.
Hope that helps. Good luck!
-Mike