Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Schmitt, Christian" <Ch...@Dresdner-Bank.com> on 2000/12/14 10:09:46 UTC

AW: [C2] C2 and Tomcat 4.0 CVS (Class javax/servlet/http/HttpSer vletRequest violates loader constraints)

Craig,
I looked the error message up at java.sun.com and I found that it's some
sort of "linkage error". Now I'm not quite sure whether this is helping me
or not :-(
I don't know if you read my second post on this subject: The error occurs
only under Linux/JDK1.3 but not under WinNT4.0/JDK1.3

Strange indeed!

Christian Schmitt