Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/02/18 10:17:57 UTC

Buttons overlapping in ecommerce application...

Hi,
I ecommerce applicaiton, buttons and text overlap in some pages when
resolution is changed or when font size of browser is increased. How to
rectify this problem.

Re: Buttons overlapping in ecommerce application...

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes right, though Rupinder, could you please send us some screens copies in Jira (you just need tp create a login in Jira before) :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
or just give more details (platform, browser, pages concerned, etc.)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi ...
    i think this is specific to the client system setting which we cannot
handle and in general what i saw is we design the pages/UI target to one set
of users.

Regards

Phanindra.

On 2/18/08, Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I ecommerce applicaiton, buttons and text overlap in some pages when
> resolution is changed or when font size of browser is increased. How to
> rectify this problem.

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989