Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Hawkins <pe...@chuck.globalvision.com.au> on 2001/07/05 01:53:11 UTC

AFK

Guys,

I'm feeling a bit guilty about my lack of contribution. I've been
following the threads and keeping a (growing) list of FAQ updates. I also
have some commits in train while I struggle to get a (content management)
tender response in. Anyway, it's Winter down under and I'm off to the snow
(yes, there are a few tiny ski fields here) and then training in a J2EE
product (Bluestone - yes I see integration possibilities). In 3 weeks I
return and will (I hope) be able to pull my weight a
bit.

See you then
Peter