Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Mario Arrigoni Neri <m....@novasemantics.it> on 2016/02/20 09:43:42 UTC

error when editing literals in admin interface

Hi,
I report a strange behaviour in Marmotta backend intervace.
In many cases, it seems to me that web UI or marmotta engine appends spare
quotes ' " ' in literals.

For example, in user management page marmotta/user/admin/users.html, if I
save user data the fileds Nick, First Name and Last Name are surrounded by
quotes.
So if I save date many times I find something like """"foo""""

I attach a screenshot of this case
[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

thanks for your support

Mario

Re: error when editing literals in admin interface

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Mario,

yes, it looks there is a bug in the User Management ui. Please, report it
to Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA and we'll take care.

Thanks!

--
Sergio Fernández