Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by li...@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca on 2004/01/27 20:34:08 UTC

Generate wsdl

Hi All,

When I try to get the wsdl generated using the URL (something like http://127.0.0.1:8888/xxxx/services/AuthenticationServicePort?wsdl) after I deploy my web service application, I got an error saying "Could not get associated stylesheet". After look into it, I found that because my application is runing behind the firwalll and Axis was trying to get the stylesheet through internet. So I'm just wondering if there is any way to get this styleshhet and package it with my app, because setting up proxy server is not a option in production environment.

Thanks in advance!

--
Li Geng
li.geng@hrdr-drhc.gc.ca