Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/12 11:54:40 UTC

Test with larger string arrays

Hi,

I added a test in tests/client/performance named large_arrays.

There I can send arbitrary larger strings in arbitrary large arrays,
arbitrary number of times. Attached is a result for testing with 256
strings of 1024 array size run thousand times. Attached also is the
readme file describing how to run the test

thanks
damitha

Re: Test with larger string arrays

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
Hi samisa,

Very sorry for the mistake I did. It seems that i do lot of mistakes
these days.
I intended to create seperated test inside performance folder. I started
that test initially copying from time folder into a new folder and
worked on it. But alas, I forgot to remove the CVS folder before I
commit my own stuff. As you can see this replace your work from my work,
because both folder contained same CVS folder locally. I corrected that
and now time and larger_strings are two seperated tests in two seperate
folders.
I really didn't intend to replace your work. I really really didn't mean
it.

Acturally the small java program is not related to the test directly. It
just create the data file. It's just a small utility.

thanks
damitha

Re: IPv6

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Paul,
   No I vae not looked into IPV6.
   Hopefully this could be made a 1.4 feature if required.
Thanks,
Samisa...

http://vote.yahoo.com

IPv6