Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sheetal <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 20:01:22 UTC

Reading data from Solr MoreLikeThis

Hi,
I am beginning to learn Solr. I am trying to read data from Solr MoreLike
This through Java. My query is
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=repository_id:20&mlt=true&mlt.fl=filename&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=1&debugQuery=on&mlt.interestingTerms=detail&indent=true
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=repository_id:20&mlt=true&mlt.fl=filename&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=1&debugQuery=on&mlt.interestingTerms=detail&indent=true

which gave me the result as below:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3130176/Screen_shot_2011-07-01_at_1.52.17_PM.png

I wanted to read the data of the field "moreLikeThis" from output <lst
name="moreLikeThis">.
The main idea is, after I do moreLikeThis, then all fieldValue of
"moreLikeThis" should print out in my program.

I figured out the way to read the "result" tag by doing QueryResponse
rsp.getResults() and looping out.

But How would I read and print the values of "moreLikeThis" tag? Is there
anyway class like rsp.getMoreLikeThisField("url") or something.....

Thank you in advance. :)