Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/02/13 06:56:51 UTC

EXTRA! Spindle 3.0.37 integration build available

Integration Update Site:  http://data.intelligentworks.com

I think I have Spindle working in the latest integration build of Eclipse
3.0
This binary release appears to work both in 3.0 and 2.1.2

Care to give it a try?

And I think I might have found a way to build 2.1.x releases in Eclipse 3.0
so
if it doesn't work, log bugs.

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: [Spindle-developer] EXTRA! Spindle 3.0.37 integration build available

Posted by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com>.
It does indeed work in the I20040212 3.0 integration build I'm using
(which is essentially M7). Way to go Geoff, and way to go Eclipse team
for adding the backwards functionality!