Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/03/13 02:02:41 UTC

Bigtop talk submission to Hadoop Summit

If you think Bigtop plays an important role in shaping the future
of the Hadoop community feel free to make that known:
     https://hadoopsummit2012.uservoice.com/forums/151413-track-1-future-of-apache-hadoop

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Bigtop talk submission to Hadoop Summit

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 09:26PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> FYI, there seem to be two separate bt entries, nearly identical. One
> for stack and one for "sack". Both have votes. ;-) You might want to
> ping the summit folks.

The second one's is our Freudian slip ;)

Cos

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Doug Chang <do...@stanfordalumni.org>.
ok thanks going to start on the slides tomorrow. bigtop is the answer to
scalable stable clusters...