Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/06 07:42:08 UTC

Link "Hosted by Avoka Technologies" in in the Click example

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that the Click example in svn trunk has link "Hosted by Avoka
Technologies <http://www.avoka.com/>" that points to avoka.com.

I grep the source code for "Hosted by Avoka Technologies" and saw several
occurrences:

./examples/webapp/border-template.htm:      <a target="blank" href="
http://www.avoka.com">Hosted by Avoka Technologies</a>
./examples/webapp/border-template.jsp:      <a target="blank" href="
http://www.avoka.com">Hosted by Avoka Technologies</a>
./examples/webapp/pageflow/invalid-submit.html:      <a target="blank"
href="http://www.avoka.com">Hosted by Avoka Technologies</a>

I know that there is a live example hosted by http://www.avoka.com but what
if the Click example in svn modified to have the link points to Apache
project or Click homepage instead?

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Link "Hosted by Avoka Technologies" in in the Click example

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ah ok, thanks for the information Malcolm.

Sorry, I wasnt aware about the agreement.

- Henry

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.