Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/28 12:15:37 UTC

Improve schema generation utility

Guys,

I think it would be useful to improve code generation capabilities of the
schema import utility by allowing it to generate affinity key mapping and
possibly SQL fields and indexes. This can make easier for new users to deal
with Ignite's intricacies.

What do you think?

I've created an issue to track this:

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Improve schema generation utility

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alexei.

I've added some thoughts to the JIRA issue.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems